In 1990 Top Industrie started to develop a wide range of specific test benches for aeronautics and defense actors.
Low, medium and high-pressure test means (from a few mbar to a few thousand bar).
Customized benches are designed for the development, qualification and production of take-off and ejection systems for combat aircraft and helicopters. We are also developing a range of products for cryogenic use in guidance systems.
- Stamping bench (in service pressure or test pressure)
- Bench of bursting, cycling, aging.
- Leak test bench.
- Cryogenic test bench.
- Pressure equipment calibration bench.
- Pressure generating units, fixed or mobile.
- Solenoid valves gas 1000bar, pressure indicators, pressure transmitters ...
We can help you to develop your equipment, your materials, your systems; by offering you solutions perfectly adapted to your needs, test means and test benches made to measure combining performance and safety.
Stamping bench, deformation and bursting measurementTests of composite & metallic tanks for on-board military aeronautics equipment.
- Pressure 0 - 4000 bar liquid or gas.
- Automated measurement of stress, expansion and biaxial deformation
- Generating unit with air driven pumps, boosters or intensifiers.
- LabVIEW supervision with fast acquisition system.
E.P.R. filling benchSemi-automatic filling bench for EPR type gas tanks (On-board military aeronautics equipment).
- N2+5%He pressurization at 700 bar with 1000bar membrane gas boosters and buffer cylinders.
- Automated tapping and TIG welding
- Helium detector leak test
- Automated piloting / programming.
- labVIEW supervision with fast acquisition system.
Gas generation & overpressure bench
- Autonomous gas generation unit from 300 to 3500 bar.
- Pneumatic or electric diaphragm blower
- Ultra clean gas.
- Nitrogen, Helium, Hydrogen, Argon, Oxygen...
- Complete automation and safety.
Cryogenic test bench
Solenoid valves, indicators and pressure transmitters
Solenoid valve NF PN° 910.97.00
- Medium : neutral gas
- Operating pressure: 1000bar
- DN: 0.35mm
- Dimensions: Ø 28mm x Length 57mm
- Weight: 200g
- Power supply 20 to 32V / holding 10V
- Impedance: 47.5Ω ±2
- Maximum current 0.5A under 24V
- Opening time 20mS
- Temperature of use: -50° to +80°C
- Tightness: 10-6Ncm3/s at 1000bar
- Flow rate: 120Nl/mn at 200bar
They trust us